School Vision, Mission
“Students achieving their full potential as active thinkers and self-motivated, life-long learners within a supportive environment”.
- Be well balanced physically and mentally with well developed self-esteem and self confidence.
- Active members of the school community.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness and sensitivity with respect to their own and others’ cultures and religion
- Able to work independently and cooperatively with others, showing respect and sensitivity. to other’s needs
- Displays integrity, honesty and justice as well as an understanding of the principles of moral reasoning.
“A caring and supportive learning environment where every child matters and where each learner will;
•Be safe healthy and happy.
•Be able to contribute to their school and society.
•Be prepared for life in the 21st century.
- Proficient users of spoken and written English and Arabic for academic and social purposes, as well as for self-expression.
- Reflective and responsible in their own learning while being aware of their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Utilise their natural curiosity while developing sound research skills, within a safe and enjoyable learning environment.
- Develop the ability to think in terms of academic success as well as with creative expression through the Arts and physical endeavours.